Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Hobby WIP: Winter Projects

Though it was a bit damp and drizzly over this past weekend, I was fortunate enough to sneak in some late-season priming, which let me add a few monsters and some Ogres to my winter hobbying pile. Ready to go as the snow falls are:

2 Hordes of Ogre Siege Breakers
3 Varangur Magus Circles
1 Varangur Sons of Korgaan infantry regiment
1 Varangur Jabberwock
1 Halfling Iron Beast
1 KoM Berserker Regiment
1 KoM Crossbowmen Regiment
1 KoM Knight Regiment
Plus a handful of KoM and Ostermark League characters

I am also hoping to get in some games this winter, as I have my folding tables and a rolling battle map in hand now too!

The mat is from Melee Mats; apparently a vinyl print, and what looks to be their moss option. I don't know much about mat types, but this was about half the cost of a neoprene mat (from what I was seeing), so... I went with it. Cheapness prevails for now; we'll see how it holds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment