Thursday, December 6, 2018

Hobby Update: KoM Knights

Knights are one of the more powerful KoM options. Good all-around stats, and their 3+ Melee and Thunderous Charge 2 will let them deal good damage on the charge, making them good at dealing killing blows to weakened units. However, preserving TC is a must if a general is to get use out of them. Since they lack Crushing Strength, their "killyness" greatly diminishes in and kind of a grinding fight.

Charge? Charge.
The models are from Conquest Games, a boxed set of Norman Knights. Back a year or so ago I picked up two boxes online. I have 4 troops hobbied up already, and now this regiment, plus one more regiment sitting around for an eventual final regiment, to be converted up as AOEII Cataphracts. That's a lot of knights! Like I said, they're good units for KoM, and I wanted to give myself some options when fielding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment