Monday, December 3, 2018

Hobby Update: Tower Terrain

At the request of his wife, a friend was cleaning out some nerdy things a month or so ago, and I snatched up a wood tower. Not sure what it's original use was intended to be, but I figured it'd go good on a gaming table all painted up!

This is my first shot for the blog with my old camera. Not sure if the quality is actually an improvement on my phone. We'll see over the next few posts I guess. Anyways, tower! Guy on a 20mm Mantic base for scale.
This is "done," though as with much of my hobbying, I may touch up some parts later. (Some climbing vines would be a cool touch, though I don't know how I'd hobby that up yet. Also, there is a doorway, and I may add a door for kicks, since the open space looks weird.)

With the tower ready, my table terrain project is going good. I still need some hills, but I have a trio of buildings, a bunch of trees and some rough-terrain graveyards to make any potential home games more tactically interesting.

I also have a table ready for nerding and gaming! I picked up two folding tables last week, and my rolling battle mat arrived over the weekend. I'll try and get some use out of all these soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment