Thursday, April 13, 2023

Hobby Update: Second Seductress

Work on the Herd continues, but I hit some delays and needed a bit of a cleanser from all the blue hues and snowy bases I've been working on recently. I had some new list ideas for the Abyssals, and broke down, making another new purchase. Thankfully it was cheap and small; just another Succubus from ReaperMini to run as a second, very disruptive Seductress. 

The newcomer.

The paintjob is nothing special. The scheme on the first mini was perfectly fine, so I just replicated it. I am usually pretty good at running multiple units with the same loadout to avoid any misunderstandings or surprises, but in case one of these gets a unique Gnome-Glass Shield or something the other cannot have too, I opted to hobby up the base differently, so they can each be more distinct on the table if needed. 

Side-by-side. They should be easy enough to tell apart on the table.

The Seductress provides a lot of utility for the list. She Inspires, is very mobile, and can even learn some spells if that's your jam. She's not amazing in combat, but does ok for the cost, and is rather good against enemy individuals, provided you can see them. Overall, she just provides a lot of options and utility for any list she graces. I have really liked running one, so I will try to fit in a second Seductress in some future lists to test out. My schedule continues to be busy and stressful here in April, but I'm hoping to get some games in very soon, as get a few more Herd units finished up before the month is over. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment