Sunday, September 18, 2022

Hobby WIP: All the things

I had a small outpatient surgery performed recently, and was looking forward to having a few recovery days away from work and painting minis. In preparation, the week leading up to the procedure was filled with sprue clipping, mold-line removal, gluing, and priming. I knew I was going a bit overboard, but also knew that these would be waiting for me over the winter as well, so was definitely ok with that. 

This isn't even everything I prepped.

Unfortunately, I didn't factor in the pain during the recovery period. Sitting up for more than a half hour was basically a no-go for the first two days, and I've been moving pretty gingerly since. So I haven't really made any hobby progress on my little break.

Fortunately, like I said, alllllllll this and plenty more is all prepped now! And getting in some semi-regular games has got me motivated. Hobby Updates coming soon for a variety of armies!

No comments:

Post a Comment