Thursday, July 6, 2017

Hobby Update: Herd Army

I was able to put some work into the Herd units recently. While I may fiddle with them down the line... for now they are all done and officially ready for the table.

A few models got some painting touchups, but the majority of the work was done with the bases. I applied gobs of the snow mixture (Elmer's Glue, baking soda, and white acrylic paint) to the bases to try to get a deeper snowdrift effect going on. Then I found Army Painters's grass tufts, and went with the Frozen scheme. Those add a lot to the bases I think, and require very little effort. Might have to pick up some more... Anyways, here are the Herd units finished so far.

The Beast Packs

Two Longhorn Troops (Three to go)

Tribal Hunters

Guardian Brutes
So there they are! The Herd is off to a pretty good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment