Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Cataphracts!

No new hobby progress has been made nor surprise games played to report on. That's as essentially as expected. I am still quite busy with other things, and for better or for worse, have not had the time to pursue much Kings of War.

I did have something exciting come across my dashboard today though, a notice about a Fireforge Kickstarter, for more Byzantines! They released some surprise spearmen a few years back, and followed up quickly with some archers and auxiliary soldiers. At the time I wrote to Fireforge, asking them if there were any plans for cataphracts minis... and never heard back. But it looks like they, along with light cavalry, horse archers, and Varangian Guard, are all coming later this year, which is pretty awesome. I've been interested in picking up some cataphract models for some time, and these look great. Heck, all the kits look great. Check it out!


1 comment: